Ultra-low Power AI Inference IP for Embedded
The Expedera TimbreAI T3 is an ultra-low-power Artificial Intelligence (AI) Inference engine designed for audio noise reduction use cases in power-constrained devices such as headsets. Featuring 3.2 GOPS (Giga Operations Per Second) of AI processing power, the TimbreAI T3 sips an astonishingly low 300μW or less power*. Available off the shelf as soft IP, TimbreAI is portable to any foundry and silicon process. TimbreAI is designed to support quick and seamless deployments and provides optimal performance within the strict power and area constraints of today's advanced audio devices.
*Power consumption stated in TSMC 22nm. Power consumption will vary depending on the foundry and process node.
- 3.2 GOPS; ideally suited for audio AI applications such as active noise reduction
- Ultra-low <300μW power consumption
- Low latency
- Neural Networks supported include RNN, LSTM, GRU
- Data type supported include INT8 x INT8, INT16 x INT8, INT16 x INT16
- Use familiar open-source platforms like TVN, TFLITE, ONNX, TVM
- Delivered as soft IP: portable to any process
Ultra-low power implementation for battery-powered devices.
Portable to any process.
Drastically reduces memory requirements, no off-chip memory required.
Run trained models unchanged without the need for hardware dependent optimizations.
Deterministic, real-time performance.
Delivered as soft IP.
Simple software stack.
Achieve same accuracy your trained model.
Simplified deployment for easy integration.
- Extended Battery Life: drastically lower your AI inference power budget and greatly extend battery life
- Smaller Implementation: TimbreAI is designed to require the smallest silicon area, allowing smaller, more cost-efficient chip designs
- Simplicity: eliminates complicated compilers, easing design complexity, reducing cost, and speeding time-to-market
- Predictability: deterministic, QoS
to our News
Sign up today and receive helpful
resources delivered directly
to your inbox.