An optimal performance profile
for unique application requirements
Origin E2 is designed for low power applications such as mobile phones. By eliminating the need for DRAM access, it saves system power while increasing performance, reducing latency, and cutting BOM costs. Its highly efficient engine uses less than 1W for 18 TOPS performance. Origin E2 is tunable for specific workloads to provide an optimal performance profile for unique application requirements.
- Performance efficient 18 TOPS/Watt
- Scalable performance from 2-9K MACS
- Capable of processing HD images on chip
- Advanced activation memory management
- Low latency
- Tunable for specific workloads
- Hardware scheduler for NN
- Processes model as trained, no need for software optimizations
- Use familiar open-source platforms like TFlite
Industry-leading performance and power efficiency.
Architected to serve wide range of compute requirements.
No DRAM required.
Drastically reduces memory requirements.
Deterministic, real-time performance.
Improved performance for your workloads, while still running breadth of models.
Simple software stack.
Achieve same accuracy your trained model.
Simplifies deployment to end customers.
- Speedup AI inference performance dramatically
- Avoid system over-design and bloated system costs
- Lowers BOM costs
- Optimal performance for power sensitive applications
- Suitable for latency sensitive applications
- Increases performance for your most critical and common workloads
- No heavy software support burden
- Speeds deployment
- Best in class platform support
to our News
Sign up today and receive helpful
resources delivered directly
to your inbox.