A high-performance inference engine
for the most demanding environments
The Origin™ E8 is designed for applications where performance is a primary design goal, including automotive/ADAS and data center applications. Expedera’s advanced memory management ensures sustained DRAM bandwidth and optimal total system performance. Featuring from 32 to 128 TOPS performance with up to 90% real-world utilization (measured on-chip running common workloads such as ResNet), the Origin E8 deep learning accelerator (DLA) excels at image-related tasks like computer vision, image classification, and object detection. Origin E8 enables multi-job support for better utilization of hardware resources and reductions in system costs. Its highly efficient neural network engine allows designers to develop products using passive cooling, further reducing system costs.
- 32 to 128 TOPS, performance efficiency up to 18 TOPS/Watt
- 36K-56K MACS
- Multi-job support
- Advanced activation memory management
- Low latency
- Predictable deterministic performance
- Compatible with various DNN models
- Hardware scheduler for NN
- Processes model as trained, no need for software optimizations
- Use familiar open-source platforms like TFlite
- Delivered as soft IP: portable to any process
Industry-leading performance and power efficiency.
Architected to support demanding workloads with maximum efficiency.
Reduces hardware requirement for multiple models.
Drastically reduces memory requirements.
Deterministic, real-time performance.
Flexible, future proof support.
Simple software stack.
Achieve same accuracy your trained model.
Simplifies deployment to end customers.
- Efficiency: industry-leading 18 TOPS/W enables greater processing efficiencies with lower power consumption
- Simplicity: eliminates complicated compilers, easing design complexity, reducing cost, and speeding time-to-market
- Configurability: independently configurable building blocks allow for design optimization– right sized deployments
- Predictability: deterministic, QoS
- Scalability: from 16 to 128 TOPS a single scalable architecture addresses a wide range of application performance requirements
- Deployability: best-in-market TOPS/mm2 assures ideal processing/chip size designs
to our News
Sign up today and receive helpful
resources delivered directly
to your inbox.